A light sponge cake for a family tea party in the winter cold. Traditionally, marshmallows are made with apples.
So, I make pie with oranges in a multicooker (I enjoy the work of my kitchen helper), and who does not have one, bakes in the oven. It also turns out great and tasty!
The biscuit recipe turned out to be traditional, but you can also make it with other recipes you'll find here.
- flour - 2 measuring cups (200 grams);
- eggs - 4-5 pieces (depending on the size);
- sugar - 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- oranges - 3 - 4 pieces;
- breadcrumbs - 3 tablespoons;
- Butter for greasing the molds - 1 tablespoon;
- salt ½ teaspoon;
- powdered sugar for sprinkles - 2 tablespoons.
Some of the ingredients added at my discretion, namely: increased the number of oranges and added vanillin.
Preparing the muffin with oranges
1. Wash the oranges and peel them with a fine grater.
2. 2. Peel the oranges from the bitter skin, cut them into wedges and remove the seeds.
3. thoroughly wash the eggs (I do not get tired of this, I hope that these hygiene rules you have already learned).
4. Whisk the eggs together with the sugar, add ½ teaspoon of salt (although you can do without it) and ½ bag of vanilla sugar. Beat at high speed for 10-15 minutes. After that, enter the flour, sifting through a sieve, while stirring with a spoon in one direction.
5. Prepare the pan from the multicooker: grease the bottom and walls (up to half the height) with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
6. Pour half of the batter first, lay out the oranges, then - the remaining part.
7. Close the lid of the multicooker and put it in Baking mode for 65 minutes.
8. After the signal sounds, turn off the warm button, open the lid and wait for the cake to cool. At this time it will easily come away from the walls of the form.
9. After cooling, remove the pan. The top of the baking in the multicooker turns out pale, but it does not matter, because the biscuit will have to turn over.
10. We cover it with a dish and turn it upside down. See how airy the orange quiche turned out.
So far I've baked apple quiche in the oven, see how it turned out here.
11. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar, cut into portions and serve the quiche with oranges for tea.
Have a nice tea party.