● 10-12 large mushrooms
● 50 gr. hard cheese
● 1 small tomato
2 to 3 hot green peppers (sivri biber), you can use red hot peppers
● 5-6 sprigs of parsley
1 tsp. salt
● 0.5 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
Rinse the mushrooms well, peeling the caps, but this is an optional step, you can not peel.
Carefully remove the mushroom stalks, grate them.
Rinse and finely chop the tomato.
4. Take a green or red hot pepper. If very hot - then put just a little. Very finely chop the pepper.
5. Rinse parsley under running water, dry and finely chop.
6. Add salt and pepper, pour olive oil and mix everything. Stuffing for stuffed mushrooms is ready!
7. Place the mushroom caps in a baking dish, placing the stuffing in each one.
8. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send the mushrooms to bake for 15 minutes.
9. Grate the cheese.
10. Remove the mold with the mushrooms from the oven, sprinkle everything with cheese, return to the oven for 10 minutes.
Cheese will melt and form a delicious crust. A fragrant hot appetizer of mushrooms is ready! Stuffed mushrooms go especially well with potatoes. When serving, you can decorate with a sprig of parsley.