Ground black pepper
Fresh kernels of corn
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry onion and garlic with oregano, a pinch of cumin, paprika, pepper and salt until onion is tender.
2. Add the meat in a single layer and stir-fry until golden. Then, using a spatula, flip the meat over and fry the other side.
3. Once the meat is cooked, stir everything thoroughly so the mixture doesn't become watery. Allow the stuffing to cool and place in the refrigerator until the next day.
Chop the corn kernels in a blender, piece by piece, adding a little cream to each piece, until you obtain a smooth puree with a soft texture. Boil the puree in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
5. When the puree has thickened, remove from the heat and add the beaten egg and melted butter. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Stir in the basil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Grease a baking dish or 8 serving forms. Fill the mold 1/3 full with the pinot filling. Place a layer of shredded chicken, add raisins, olives and chunks of boiled egg. Cover with corn mixture.
7. You can sprinkle sugar on top as in the original recipe. Leave in the oven for about 35 minutes or until browned. Serve at once.