1. Prepare the custard dough. Bring margarine (or butter), milk, water and salt to a boil over low heat until the margarine is completely dissolved.
2. Add the sifted flour and mix thoroughly. Knead the dough on the heat for at least two minutes. The dough should stick together into a lump and come off the walls of the pan well.
3. Remove from heat and allow the dough to cool slightly (to 60 degrees). Add the eggs one at a time while kneading the dough.
4) Transfer the thoroughly kneaded dough into a pastry bag (pastry bag, syringe) with a notched nozzle, and squeeze out on a baking tray lined with parchment, rings (15 pieces).
5. Send the dough to an oven preheated to 210 degrees and bake the cakes for 10-15 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake until done, another 15-20 minutes. Pierce the finished custard cakes with a toothpick to let the air out. Leave to cool.
6. Make the custard cream for the custard tarts. Whisk the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
7. Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve and add to the butter. Whisk the cream until homogeneous.
8. Cut the cold cakes and fill with the cream. Sprinkle the custard rings with powdered sugar.
The custard tarts "Custard Rings" are ready. Enjoy Enjoy!
For the custard batter:
125 ml water
125 ml of milk
100g of butter or margarine
150 g flour
pinch of salt
For the curd cream:
300 g cottage cheese
1 bag of vanilla sugar
powdered sugar for decoration