Ingredients for 6 servings
Dark chocolate 100 g
Brown sugar 200g
4 chicken eggs
Wheat flour 100 g
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the butter in a water bath, stirring continuously with a spatula or wooden spoon. Remove the resulting thick chocolate sauce from the water bath and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, mix the eggs with a hundred grams of brown sugar: beat the eggs in a separate bowl, gradually adding the sugar. You can beat with a mixer or by hand, whichever you prefer, but not less than two and a half to three minutes.
3 Chop the walnuts with a sharp knife on a cutting board. You can pre-fry them in a dry frying pan until fragrant, but this is an optional extra.
4. In the cooled melted with butter chocolate gently add the remaining sugar, then flour and chopped nuts and mix everything well with a whisk.
5. Then pour in the sugar and egg mixture and mix thoroughly with the chocolate mixture. The color of the dough should be uniform, without streaks.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line the bottom of a small deep fireproof mold with a sheet of baking paper or tracing paper. Pour the batter into the mold. Place in the oven and bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes until sugar crust appears.
7. Take the finished pie out of the oven, let cool and cut into squares with a sharp knife or pizza cutter - so the slices will be especially even.
8. Serve the brownies just like that, or you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar or put the squares on plates and decorate each portion with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.