Some like sweet more, some spicy, but taking both of them in excess is harmful for health. If you are one of those people who are fond of spicy food, then this article is for you. Eating too much spicy food can cause you many harms, which you should be aware of. Come learn -
- Eating excessive chili-spices and pungent food can cause discomfort and burning sensation in the stomach. This happens especially when there is not much gap between your dinner and sleep at night.
- Consuming a lot of spicy food during the night can damage the gastric gland. Along with this, problems of indigestion and sleeplessness can also arise.
- Eating too spicy food slows down the metabolism and takes time to digest the food. It also has a bad effect on your energy level.
- Chili contains a substance called capsaicin which can cause acidity problem.
- When there will be problems of indigestion and sleeplessness due to eating excessively spicy, then its effect can also be seen in the form of increasing your weight.