The healthiest fruits!
1. banana. This fruit helps to reduce blood pressure and prevent cardiovascular diseases. It normalizes the stomach, reducing acidity and eliminating heartburn, improves mood, and also banana is rich enough, so it can easily be used as a breakfast or snack.
2. Grapefruit. This fruit improves digestion and promotes better digestion. Also, grapefruit has a beneficial effect on the metabolic processes in the body, speeding them up. With a moderate diet, if you eat grapefruit regularly, you can lose 5-7 kilograms in a few months.
3. apricot. If it is not apricot season now, you can replace it with apricots (the same apricot, only dried). Apricots contain beta-carotene, which is necessary in the fight against skin aging and is also useful for vision. Apricots are rich in iron and magnesium - sources of energy for the body, as well as they have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
4. Mango. This fruit is exotic to our country, but more and more often it begins to appear on store shelves. One mango contains a daily norm of vitamin C, and in addition, mango helps to prevent arthritis, heal wounds and strengthen immunity.
5. Kiwi. This fruit is a treasure trove of vitamins. And also it helps to clean the intestines and has a mild laxative effect. It is especially useful to eat kiwi when losing weight - this fruit strengthens your immunity when losing weight and cleanses your body.
6. Lemon. Everyone knows about the miraculous properties of lemon - it is the number 1 fruit for colds and immunity strengthening. Also, lemon is an excellent fat burner and helps to reduce appetite. When losing weight, water with a slice of lemon is an essential remedy.
7. Apple. Good old apples - what can you do without them? Of course, it is worth giving preference to local apples, especially during the season, because they have many more vitamins than imported ones. Apples are a source of fiber and pectin, but it is important to eat them with their skins.
8. Papaya. This fruit is not often found in stores, but it can be substituted for orange. Except that a papaya has 15 times more vitamin C and beta-carotene than an orange. Papaya reduces the risk of polyarthritis and lowers cholesterol.