1.Melt 150 g (that is, not all 200 g) of vegan chocolate in a water bath. Remove, cool.
2. Grease a mold with butter and line it with baking paper. If you have a silicone mold, it is better to use it without paper and without greasing. I have a silicone one.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Also add sugar and salt. Stir to combine.
4. In the dry ingredients pour the vegetable milk (preferably soy milk), butter, melted chocolate
5. Quench the baking soda with lemon juice, add to the batter and mix quickly.
6. Coarsely chop the remaining 50 g of chocolate and add to the batter.
7. Pour the batter into the mold. Bake in a preheated oven in the Top-Down mode for 25 minutes at 190°C, then another 10 minutes at 180°C. The brownies should be baked on the edges and slightly moist in the center.