If you want to stay updated on the latest buzz in pop culture, sports, and royals, you've come to the right place. Here are some of the topics that will get the most interaction today, according to Google Trends and AP News.
## Pop Culture
- Taylor Swift fans are eagerly awaiting her appearance at the Super Bowl, which will mark her 13th Chiefs game. The number 13 has a special significance for the singer, who has been drawing it on her hand since the early days of her career¹.
- Bryan Cranston has clarified rumors that he's planning to retire from acting, saying that he's just hitting the pause button on his career. The Breaking Bad star explained that he wants to spend more time with his family and pursue other interests².
- Lala Kent has opened up about filming Season 11 of Vanderpump Rules after the eruptive cheating scandal known as "Scandoval". The Bravo star said that she wants the show to be "in your mouth and on your brain 24/7" and teased some drama and surprises³.
- The Super Bowl matchup is set, with the Kansas City Chiefs facing the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, February 11. The game will feature two of the best quarterbacks in the league, Patrick Mahomes and Matthew Stafford, as well as a star-studded halftime show with Taylor Swift, Drake, and Kendrick Lamar⁴.
- Formula 1 fans are gearing up for the 2024 season, which will see some major changes in the sport. The new regulations will introduce a budget cap, a redesigned car, and a sprint qualifying format. The season will also feature a record 23 races, including a debut in Saudi Arabia and a return to Turkey.
- Gambling sponsorships will be more visible in international cricket after restrictions were lifted by the International Cricket Council. The decision has raised concern over the spectre of sports betting in cricket, which has been plagued by corruption scandals in the past.
- Kate Middleton has returned home after a successful abdominal surgery for an undisclosed health issue. The Princess of Wales was admitted to the hospital on Monday and underwent the operation on Tuesday. Kensington Palace said that she is "recovering well" and thanked the public for their support.
- King Charles has been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate and will undergo a corrective procedure next week. The British monarch's condition is "benign" and does not affect his ability to perform his duties, Buckingham Palace officials said. They added that the king will remain in the hospital for a few days after the surgery.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have announced that they are expecting their third child, a girl, in June. The couple shared the news in a video message on their Archewell website, saying that they are "overjoyed" and "grateful" for the new addition to their family. They also revealed that they will name their daughter Diana, after Harry's late Mother.