For the test: Flour - 150 g (1 cup 250 ml) Dry yeast - 3 g Water - 80 ml Sunflower or olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon Salt - 0.25 tsp Sugar - 0.5 tsp * For filling: Hard cheese - 100 g Sausage - 100 g Tomato (large) - 1 pc. Ketchup - 2 tbsp. spoons Sweet red pepper - 60 g Butter - 25 g Green onions - to taste.
1. Prepare all the ingredients you need to make a yeast pizza with sausage, tomato and cheese.
2. Make a yeast pizza dough. Pour warm boiled water into a bowl, add sugar and dry yeast. Stir.
3. Then pour in the sunflower, and preferably olive oil. Add salt, mix again.
4. Adding flour in parts, knead the dough. Gather the dough into a ball, cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm place for 40 minutes.
5. Wrinkle the matching yeast pizza dough.
6. On a floured baking parchment sheet, roll the dough into a thin circle about 25 cm in diameter.
7. Brush the pizza base with ketchup or any other pizza sauce.
8. Peel the sausage, cut into thin slices or slices. Place the sausage on top of the dough with the sauce.
9. Cut the sweet red peppers into small cubes and place them on and between the sausage slices.
10. Then, in a chaotic manner, spread the pieces of butter on the pizza.
11. Cut the tomato into thin strips, while cutting out the stalk. Place the tomato slices on top of the pizza.
12. Grate the hard cheese on a coarse grater, sprinkle it on the pizza filling.
13. Bake homemade pizza in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 15 minutes (Pizza mode or bottom heating + ventilation heating).
14. Sprinkle the finished yeast-based pizza with chopped green onions or other herbs, if desired.
15. Serve the sausage, tomato, and hot cheese pizza immediately after cooking.