Zucchini with minced chicken and cheese in the oven - only 111 kcal per 100 grams.
List of necessary products:
- Zucchini (medium size) - 4-5 pcs;
- Ground chicken - 500 gr;
- 15 % sour cream - 5 tablespoons;
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp;
- Cheese - 100 gr;
- Garlic - 1 clove;
- Salt - to taste;
- Black pepper - to taste;
- Dried garlic - to taste.
1. Wash the zucchini well and cut into circles about 2 cm thick.
2. Carefully cut out the middle of each piece.
3. Then grate it on a coarse grater, add minced chicken, salt, pepper and dried garlic.
3. Grease a baking pan with vegetable oil and lay out the zucchini slices, fill with stuffing.
4. Combine sour cream and ketchup. Season with salt, pepper and garlic clove.
5. Brush zucchini with this sauce.
6. Bake in the oven at 200° for about 30 minutes.
7. Put the grated cheese 5 minutes before the end of cooking.