List of necessary ingredients:
- Zucchini - 700 gr;
- Eggs - 2 pcs;
- Flour - 80 gr;
- Soft cottage cheese - 200 gr;
- Dill - 50-70 gr;
- Garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs;
- Salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
1. Grate zucchini on a coarse grater, add 1 tsp. salt and knead well with hands.
2 Squeeze out all the juice well.
3. Combine zucchini, flour, eggs, half of the dill, salt, pepper and spices to taste.
4. Line a baking tray with siliconized parchment paper and grease with oil.
5. Spread out the zucchini mixture evenly, forming a rectangle.
6. Bake at 200° for about 30 minutes, then leave to cool completely.
7. Combine soft cottage cheese, dill, garlic, salt, pepper and spices. Grease zucchini crust with this mixture.
8. Put sliced tomatoes and make a roll.
9. Wrap in cling film and leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours.