Chicken breast - 500 grams;
Cheese - 100 grams;
Sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
Egg - 2 pieces;
Flour - 3 tablespoons;
Sunflower oil - 50 milliliters;
Salt and pepper to taste.
No one is surprised by chops nowadays, but try cooking a chicken breast with this recipe. Something new firstly, and secondly very juicy, tender and delicious. The time and effort is minimal, and the result is excellent. This dish, despite its simplicity and availability of products, is suitable for the table at any holiday.
1. We need to take: chicken breast fillets, eggs, flour, sour cream, sunflower oil, hard cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Cut the chicken breast fillet into portions and lightly batter it. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Prepare the batter. To do this, beat the eggs.
4. Add sour cream and salt. You can chop some greens.
5. Mix eggs with sour cream and add flour. We get the batter for the chops. The consistency should be like pancake batter. But not very liquid.
6. We put the chop in the batter.
7. Then pour sunflower oil on a hot frying pan and put the chops.
8. On top of each chop we put grated cheese. And on top of the cheese we put the batter.
Fry the chops on one side and flip to the other. We get chops in batter with a layer of cheese. Serve with vegetables or any other garnish.