Most people think that hair involves a normal function. There are people who maintain a certain hair style throughout their lives. On the other hand, younger generations are embracing new hair styles in terms of new trends.
To have healthy hair, you need proper nutrition. Normal life has a direct relationship with the quality and quantity of hair. To make your hair beautiful, you need to wash it regularly, use hair oil, a suitable comb, etc.
Hair Combing Tips:
1. To choose the best comb, you should consider the nature of your hair (soft or heavy, short or long), simple and stylish.
2. Hair combing should be done with great care and focus. If you comb it without care, it can cause damage to your hair.
3. Hair combing should be done gently. A strong comb can promote hair loss.
4. Do not mix wet hair. First wipe your hair with a towel and apply oil and rub it gently. Once this is done, the merger will be easier and less harmful.
5. Combing the hair on the opposite side of the hair should be avoided. This will cause the hair to fall out.
6. Vigorous squeezing in the back can cause baldness.
7. Regular combing can damage the hair follicles and skin. Combing the hair two or three times a day is enough.
8. The comb tooth should not be sharp. The comb should not be pressed firmly against the scalp.
9. Clean the comb before and after use to prevent hair and dirt from getting in the space. Combining hair with a comb can be difficult and painful.
10. Do not use other people's cakes. This will prevent fungal and bacterial infections.