The perfect chocolate dessert for the holiday table is a rich chocolate brownie - an incredibly flavorful, tender and delicious dessert that everyone will love! What's more, you can use plain meringue to decorate your brownies in the form of ghosts - especially if you're making a Halloween dessert. If you need a little time during cooking before serving, you can cover the dessert with clingfilm to keep it from drying out.
Flour - 1.3 Cups.
Refined sugar - 1 cup
Candy sugar - 1/2 cup
Egg - 5 Eggs
Butter - 230 grams
Dark chocolate - 300 grams
Cocoa powder - 2 Tablespoons
Vanillailla - 1 pinch
Salt - 1 pinch
Number of servings: 6
How to prepare "Chocolate brownies with ghosts".
1) Prepare the dough: crumble the butter and chocolate and melt over a low heat. Add all the sugar and mix well.
2) Let the mass cool and add three eggs and vanilla. Beat the batter well with a mixer. Then add two eggs again and whisk.
3) Sift the flour with the cocoa and salt and add to the chocolate part of the batter. Mix well with a spatula. Pour the batter into a parchment paper-lined mold and place in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
4) Let the dessert cool. Prepare the meringue: beat 3 egg whites with citric acid and 200 g powdered sugar, gradually adding the powdered sugar and increasing the beating speed.
5) Using a piping bag, pipe the meringue in the shape of ghosts on a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Place in an oven preheated to 100 degrees for 1 hour.
6) Using melted chocolate and toothpicks, draw eyes and mouth on the ghosts. Attach them to the brownies with butter.