Natural apple cider vinegar is considered an effective remedy for hair loss, makes hair smooth and shiny.
Washing hair with unfiltered apple cider vinegar helps to fight dandruff, speeds up the growth of curls, gives them shine and prevents split ends. Normal shampoos deprive the hair of natural oils, making them dry and brittle. Against this background, apple cider vinegar rinse has a long list of benefits.
5 useful properties of apple cider vinegar for hair:
1. Proper pH level of hair and scalp. The high alkaline pH of shampoos can lead to damage and breakage of the outer layer of hair. But, the normal acidity of vinegar helps maintain the pH balance of the hair without losing the natural oils.
2. It treats dandruff, itching and dry scalp. Apple cider vinegar is a natural treatment for dry, itchy scalp because of its antibacterial properties. Helps get rid of dandruff by creating a hostile environment for it.
3. Makes the hair smooth. This vinegar can be used as a conditioner. The acidity of apple cider vinegar rinse makes hair smooth and shiny after brushing.
4. Stimulates hair growth. Apple cider vinegar treats clogged hair follicles that cause hair loss. So rinsing the head with this natural remedy strengthens hair roots and promotes healthy hair growth
5. Prevents split ends. Regular use of apple cider vinegar hair rinse can naturally reduce split ends and hair breakage.
How to make a hair rinse with apple cider vinegar: Choose only unfiltered apple cider vinegar (cloudy), not the purified apple cider vinegar sold in most stores. Even better, make it yourself.
In a spray bottle, mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water (if you need more, use a ratio of 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar mixed with a liter of water).
Start with a lower dilution and experiment to find the solution that works best for your hair type.
Method of Use:
After washing your head, apply apple cider vinegar hair rinse instead of conditioner, massaging your hair and scalp. Leave it on for a couple of minutes. Then rinse your hair thoroughly.
Do not allow the solution to get into the eyes. When your hair is dry, you may smell the vinegar, but when your hair is dry, it will disappear. You can add lavender for fragrance or rosemary to stimulate hair growth.