If Lord's Holy Name cuts off all our Bad Karmas then why are we getting suffings in this life?

There may be many people who may be be having a common doubt that if the problems which we are facing today are a result of our karmas and if by chanting Gods holt name if all our Bad Karmas are to cancelled then why we are facing so much problem even after so much chanting of Lord's Holy Name.


Is it True that by Chanting Lords Name all Sins of a person are washed off ?

There's no doubt in this that if you chant holy names of lord then all your sins are washed off.Definitely chanting the Holy Names cuts of your bad i.e Paap Karmas.This is confirmed by Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita.Lord Krishna specifies in Bhagavad Gita that those who take shelter under him i.e surrenders to him he just washes off all his Bad Karmas.


If Lord's Holy Name cuts off all our Bad Karmas then why are we getting suffings in this life?

Its true that by chanting the names of Krishna or Rama or any other God your sins get washed off.But if you are thinking that you will chant Holy name of Lord for example "Krishna Krishna" today and at once your all bad karmas are vanished then you are wrong here.Once you start chanting the holy names then simultaneously your bad karmas also starts to get vanished.But this doesn't happen at a once.So if you are chanting the holy names and also facing difficulties in life then it is effect of some Bad karmas which have not washed off till now.But its sure that that Bad Karmas would also vanish.You have to just do is keep chanting "Hare krishna " i.e the holy names of the Lord.Also the reason for which Lord also not washes off all our sins at once is he actually gives some 1% effect of our bad karmas in our life so that we know the ultimate truth that this material world is a World of sufferings and our Real home is the Spiritual World.And even if he is giving 1% effect of our bad karmas to us the rest 99% is burnt off by the lord as just because we are chanting his holy name.

The Best way to chant the holy names of Lord is to just chant 

"Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

 Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare"


You must be logged in to post a comment.

About Author

I write articles on Hinduism and Bhagavad Gita. So do follow me to know more about Hindu Religion.