Eggs - 6 pcs.
Sugar - 160 gr
Honey - 2 tbsp.
Flour - 190 gr
1. Beat eggs, sugar and honey until the mixture becomes very stiff and white. At least 10 minutes. The volume should increase about 4 times!
2. Then gently pour in flour and mix from bottom to top. Bake at 170-180° C. When ready we use a skewer. Let it cool!
- Alternative way of preparation: - 1.
1. Beat eggs, sugar and honey until dense white mass. At least 10 minutes. The volume should increase by about 4 times! Then gently pour the flour and mix from bottom to top.
Pour the batter into a baking paper form. Do not forget just before baking turn to some side a couple of times (so that the surface is flat). Bake in a preheated 170-180C oven. Finish it with a skewer. Let cool in form!
3. Then slide a knife along the sides and put biscuit on the table. Cut the cake into 3 pieces. Coat the cake with boiled condensed milk (you can mix the condensed milk with butter (150 g) or sour cream).
The top cake must not be covered with cream. Fill it with chocolate glaze, and in the center pour some nuts. There is no need to wait for the frosting, you can eat at once.