The world has become a global village and difficult tasks are made easy with the introduction of the Internet and advancement in technology.
Gone were the days when one needed to perform manual jobs only to earn. This was because there was no Internet available. But with the introduction of the Internet, people can perform online jobs to earn a living.
People can earn a living by becoming a freelancer, bloggers, performing online tasks, and answering surveys, to mention but a few. The introduction of the Internet and online jobs has helped pensioners a lot because they could sit in the comfort of their homes and perform jobs for people. Unemployed people have also become beneficiaries. As a result, people with difficult tasks to perform can hire people online to perform for them. People are also able to earn extra income all because of the Internet.
So the introduction of the Internet has been of help to us.
People also earn on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to mention but a few.
But in this post, I am going to show you the best ways you can earn a living by using Facebook.
1) Make money straight from your followers:Facebook recently announced that it will prioritise original video content created for the site. That task includes making Facebook reels and getting a high number of views to earn. One could become lucky by earning an invitation as it is currently an invitation programme which should be completed within 30 days. A person could earn up to 4000 dollars each month which is quite some money.
So you could join and hope to become an invitee and you could be on your way to becoming a millionaire. It will be a great feat if you have a large number of followers.
2) Work together with brands:You could partner or work together with brands as they are looking for people to partner with so that their products could get to a high reach. If you partner with a brand, you as well as the partner is going to benefit as the followers of each party could learn from each other the service they offer and you could in the long run gain followers from the people following such a company or brand. So partnering with a brand is a way to get more followers and earn.
3) Make videos with in-stream advertisements: Another way to earn on Facebook is by making videos with in-stream advertisements. You could post videos on and subscribe to run ads on it and you are likely to get someone interested in an ad and may watch till the end and that could earn you a commission from that company in which its brand was advertised.
4) Enhance your page with a paid subscription: As a Facebook user or fan, another way to earn is to create a different page that members who want exclusive content could pay to get access to. So if you have a large number of followers, you could get into such a business and that could be of great benefit to you.
5) Organise paid events online: If you are a Facebook user with large followers, you could earn by organising paid events online for your followers to follow online from the comfort of their homes. The paid events tool which is a tool on Facebook makes it possible for users to plan, organise, and manage events on their page. So if you want to make good money with Facebook, make good use of that tool.
6) Encourage people to visit your online store: As a Facebook user, you could subscribe to Shopify, an online platform that allows Facebook users to subscribe to sell their products on the platform. After doing so, you could encourage your users to visit your store and make some purchases. So if you want to earn a decent income on Facebook, that is also a way to go.