In this article, you will know some such tips that can be useful for you every day and make your kitchen work easier.
1. To make your idli soft, add a little bit of sago and urad dal to the idli batter, and you will see the difference easily.
2. add salt to all the vegetables made from curd until the vegetables come to a boil. Vegetables made from curd burst after adding salt in advance.
3. Do not add salt while making raita, but while serving
Add this your raita will not taste sour.
4. After melting moong, moth, or gram in water, tie it in a fine cloth to germinate and keep it in the fridge to not smell like lying in the water at all.
5. Put four or five cloves in the sugar box so that ants will not come in it.
6. While making potato parathas, add a little kasoori fenugreek to the potato mixture; this will make the parathas so delicious that everyone will want to eat more.
7. Wrapping the paneer in blotting paper and keeping it in the fridge will make it much easier.
8. To remove the bitterness of fenugreek, put some salt in it and keep it aside for a while; after that, make it; the bitterness will end.
9. When the cauliflower is cooked, its color does not go away; for this, add a spoonful of milk or vinegar to the cauliflower vegetable.
10. While cutting the ladyfinger, apply lemon juice on the knife; it will not shine the lace of the ladyfinger.
11. Breaking the stem of green chilies and keeping them in the fridge does not spoil the chilies quickly.
12. By keeping salt in the rice, insects do not fall in the rice.
13. While serving pakoras, sprinkle chaat masala on them; they taste more than this.
14. To keep bhindi fresh for a long time, apply some mustard oil to it.
15. While boiling the noodles, add some salt and oil to the boiling water and wash them with cold water after removing them. Noodles will not stick together.
16. Instead of roasting asafoetida-cumin in the raita, if you add asafetida-cumin seeds tempering, the raita becomes more delicious.
17. To make rajma or urad dal, do not add salt while boiling it in water; it will cook quickly. Add salt after the dal is cooked.
18. To make the puris crispy, add a spoonful of semolina or rice flour while kneading the dough. This will make the puris crispy.
19. Putting a small spoon of sugar in the flour makes the puris fluffy.
20.If the paneer is tight, keep it in lukewarm water mixed with a pinch of salt for 10 minutes. Paneer will become soft.
21.Mixing lemon juice with water while cooking rice makes the rice more blooming, white, and tasty.
22. Adding a little sugar while frying the onions will make the onions brown quickly.
23. Add two pieces of bread and a spoonful of sugar to a cup of coconut water and blend it. Mixing it in the idli batter makes the yeast rise well.
24.If there is no sour cream to set curd, keeping a green chili in lukewarm milk also makes curd ready.
25. To make the tandoori chapati soft, while kneading the dough, add some curd to it and knead the dough with lukewarm water. Tandoori Chapati will become soft and crispy.