Homemade kebab in the oven
Which of us in the middle of winter would not like a kebab? When you can't roast a kebab on the coals, this recipe for homemade kebab in the oven will come to the rescue. It tastes almost the same - try it!
100gm of fat
You can replace lemon juice with vinegar (1 teaspoon)
Salt 2 pinch
Ground black pepper1 Pine spoon
Ground red pepper 1 pinch
Turmeric 1 pinch
Homemade shish kebab in the oven, made with this simple recipe, will remind you of the past summer and make waiting for spring at least a little easier. The smoke from a bit of burnt lard will make the shashlik look like one that was cooked on a campfire. Take advantage of this recipe, I am sure you will not regret it! ;) By the way, the recipe for homemade kebab in the oven was revealed to me in confidence by a friend who works in a restaurant. So, according to him, in the winter time of year shashlik, which supposedly cooked in the traditional way, in fact cooked according to this recipe - in the oven.)
So, the recipe for homemade kebab in the oven:
1. Prepare the meat - wash, cut the veins and cut into small pieces. Lard cut into thin slices.
2. Peel the onion and grate it on a coarse grater in a bowl with the meat.
3. Sprinkle the meat with spices, salt and squeeze the juice of half a lemon (or add vinegar). Mix well and leave for an hour to marinate.
4. String the meat and bacon on wooden skewers. We do not need to string them too tightly to each other.
5. Cover a baking tray with foil and put the slices of bacon on it.
6. Place the skewers with the strung meat on a grid. Put the tray in the oven preheated to 250 degrees Celsius in the middle and put the rack with the meat over it. On the bottom of the oven do not forget to put a small container of water. Now watch the meat. As soon as it browns on top - you need to turn the skewers fried side down. As soon as the fat on the foil gives a smoke - take the kebabs out of the oven and serve them.