Overripe bananas have a soft flesh that can be mashed without much effort. And that's why overripe bananas are most often used as the basis of various baked goods.
Let's make a pie out of overripe bananas
You will need:
Puff pastry - 500 gr
Bananas - 5 pieces.
Sugar - 150 gr
powdered sugar - 1 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. Unfreeze and slightly roll out two pieces of dough.
2 Put one of the sheets into a cake tin, rimmed.
3. Place banana slices in the center and sprinkle with sugar.
4. Go over the second layer with a pastry roller to form a grid and place on top of the filling.
5. Fix the edges of layers, brush the cake with vegetable oil, leave for 30 minutes.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Sprinkle the finished pie with powdered sugar.